How we do
We have updated our strategic plan in 2022. Please click here to see all the updates.
This year the Committee has established 4 Working Groups in order to make best use of the knowledge, skills and interests of its members. Each Working Group (WG) is tasked with developing knowledge, resources, pathways and partnerships that will be of benefit to our Committee, and also shared with our member Houses.
- The HR WG has a focus on developing best practice HR processes and resources
- The Finance WG is focused on developing clear and simple financial systems and processes
- The Sector Development WG is developing learning and development opportunities for our sector
- The Stakeholder Engagement WG is sourcing new partnerships and opportunities that will promote and strengthen our sector
To find out more about our working groups click here.
NHBarwon receives funding from the following sources:
- Department of Health and Human Services through the Neighbourhood House Coordination Program
- City of Greater Geelong, Colac Otway Shire and Surf Coast Shire
- Membership fees
- Occasional grants for projects and community development activities.
NHBarwon has Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status via a public fund. We can accept tax deductible donations. Contact us to find out more.